Dynamic growth brings with it the possibility of many exciting and challenging projects. However, in order to realize them, we need to constantly develop our team. Below is a job offer for the position of a project coordinator.
Jako asperIT jesteśmy liderem na polskim rynku w aktywizacji osób ze spektrum autyzmu do pracy w branży IT. Rekrutujemy, szkolimy i aktywizujemy zawodowo osoby neuronietypowe. Wdrażamy ideę „neurodiversity” w korporacjach działających na terenie Polski. W naszej organizacji sami również zatrudniamy beneficjentów naszych projektów i przy ich udziale świadczymy usługi testów oprogramowania na najwyższym poziomie.
Zanim zdecydujesz się na współpracę z nami, odpowiedz sobie na trzy pytania:
- Czy poszukujesz wyzwań, które poza Twoim rozwojem sprawią, że świat staje się lepszy?
- Czy chcesz poczuć, że Twoja praca przynosi realną zmianę w życiu osób z autyzmem, a Ty jesteś ważnym elementem tego, że jest to możliwe i – co więcej – codziennie w swojej pracy widzisz tego efekty?
- Nasze wartości, kultura organizacji i sposób funkcjonowania jest Ci bliski lub co najmniej chcesz w tego typu projekcie uczestniczyć?
Jeżeli na te trzy pytania odpowiedziałeś/-aś „tak” – aplikuj do nas!
Join our team of innovators at the border of IT and HR. Perhaps it is through cooperation with you that we will build a company that no one in Poland has yet created.
We are looking for candidates for the position of:
Project and customer cooperation coordinator
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of editions of the asperIT project, implemented both within the framework of social activities, as well as commercial activities with corporate customers.
- Coordination of "neuro-diversity" audits implemented by asperIT tutors for corporate customers.
- Coordination of training carried out by asperIT tutors (both online and onsite throughout Poland).
- Cooperation with the marketing department in creating content for publication on websites and social media.
- Ongoing contact with customers and beneficiaries of asperIT activities, i.e., people on the autism spectrum.
- Representing asperIT in relationships with subcontractors, NGOs, and the media.
- Cooperation with other departments of the company for proper implementation of prescribed tasks.
The qualities we are looking for in a candidate:
- Experience in project implementation gained through work, internships, community activities, or student organizations.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Meeting deadlines
- Good manners and meticulousness.
- Good communication skills when working with other employees and contractors.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Independence and a sense of responsibility.
- Knowledge of English to the degree that allows you to communicate fluently.
- Willingness to travel for business in Poland and Europe.
It will be welcomed if:
- You enjoy working with audio/video equipment.
- You are interested in film or sound editing.
- You are good and proficient with computer and work management tools (e.g. MS Office 365, ClickUp, Trello, Assana).
- If you don't have IT competencies, you should be open to acquiring them.
- You are able to work in agile management methodologies.
- You have experience in working with corporate customers.
- Stable employment in a rapidly growing company.
- Flexibility in choosing the form of cooperation (employment contract, contract for services, B2B settlement).
- Flexible working hours.
- The possibility of working in a hybrid model.
- The opportunity to participate in commercial training in the field of conducted activities.
- Necessary work tools (company computer and phone, licenses for necessary software, and SaaS services).
- Opportunity to work on a unique, innovative, and socially responsible project.
If our offer is interesting to you, then apply now by filling out this form.
What does our recruitment process look like?
- You fill out the recruitment form.
- We will send you an email with a response within 14 days. If the response is positive, then we will arrange an online meeting at your convenience.
- The first interview will last up to 60 minutes and its purpose is to get to know you, and talk about your work experience, as well as what competencies and interests you have.
- After the first interview, within a maximum of 14 days, it is our decision whether to invite you for a second interview, this time in our Wrocław office.
- The second interview can be a group interview, as we would like to get to know you even better and decide together whether we all share the same values and whether you will feel comfortable in our organizational culture. The interview will take up to 45 minutes.
- After the interview, you will receive our response after a maximum of 10 days.
Please add the following statement: "I agree to the processing of my personal data by asperIT.com Sp. z o.o. for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right to review and correct the contents of my data."